Wow.
As the years pass by I look back and realize that I am quite thrilled about the person that I am becoming. While many people my age go out and get shitfaced drunk, I am just sitting at home planning out my life one recipe and home decor at a time. I've enjoyed these first couple years of college, but now I feel that it's time to just focus on myself and really spend time accomplishing goals that I have for my future.
Sure I might be jobless and still dependent on my parents, but I really love being on my own and experiencing life one wine glass at a time. Learning from your own mistakes and the mistakes of others is human, and by no means am I excluded from that. I am human after all and we all can't forget that.
As for today, I'm starting a new chapter in my life and am excited to bring you along for the ride.
It might get bumpy.
- Janejila
No comments:
Post a Comment